Click the icon to change the view of the calendar.
You can also search for different types of events using the Category Dropdown
$5 gets you in the door and includes:
- Complimentary appetizers from the chefs at Barracudas
- Half Off House Wine
- 5-minute mini massages by On a Roll Massage Therapy
- A chance to win Fabulous Prizes
- Dessert Tastings by KD Desserts
- Live Entertainment by Krista King
- Opportunity to Network with other Professional Women in the area
This is one of the best marketing opportunities of the year, so please get in touch with us if you’d like to participate.
*We are currently looking for sponsors and raffle prizes. Please call 386-427-1000 in you are interested in participating.
The parade will travel from S. Atlantic onto Flagler Avenue and turn south on Pine Street and end at Jessamine Avenue.
Celebrate Fat Tuesday with the parade, Mardi Gras-themed music and food specials AND BEADS, BEADS, BEADS at 12 venues along the Avenue.
The parade route will be closed to vehicular traffic from 5 – 8 p.m. Cars also must be moved from the street to accommodate the large crowds.
The parade is FREE to enter and applications may be downloaded here.