Published on August 30th, 2012 | by Samantha Bishop0
Disney’s Approach to Selection, Training & Engagement
The Disney corporate culture is the cornerstone of its people management processes and is the philosophy underlying all business decisions. This course explores the culture and principles behind the highly successful Disney method of selection, training and engaging people. You learn to adapt techniques used to select, train and retain employees, and communicate with them in order to sustain a supportive and interactive organizational culture.
You will learn how to:
- Apply key elements of the Disney people management strategy to strengthen your organization.
- Build organization-wide processes to reinforce your corporate culture.
- Analyze and improve your existing selection and hiring process.
- Adapt Disney training strategies to promote and emphasize organizational values.
- Develop effective communication methods to meet your organization’s needs.
- Create a supportive environment based on services and recognition in order to leverage talent and skill.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those interested in reaching business goals and retaining loyal employees by applying time-tested Disney practices for fostering employee pride and dedication.
• Organizational Culture • Selecting Right-Fit Talent • Training the Culture •
• Communicating to Inform and Inspire • Creating an Environment of Care •
To register, please visit www.sevchamber.com or call 386-428-2449.