Published on August 30th, 2013 | by NSB Observer0
Votran Schedule Changes for Labor Day
Votran will operate a limited service schedule Monday, Sept. 2.
Riders are encouraged to plan travel in advance.
- Westside routes 22, 24, and the Volusia/Orlando I-4 Express will not operate.
- Route 20 will operate every two hours beginning with the 7:30 a.m. southbound trip at North Gate Plaza.
- The first Route 21 trip will begin at Walmart/Osteen at 7:29 a.m. The first eastbound trip will begin at Market Place at 8:35 a.m.
- Route 23 will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- Eastside routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15 and 17 will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Buses will operate out of the Intermodal Transfer Facility, not the Transfer Plaza.
- Routes 40 and 41 will operate every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton Avenue /Hwy U.S. 1 at 6:47 a.m. The first Route 41 southbound trip will depart Canal St/ Hwy U. S. 1 at 7 a.m.
- There will be no buses on Swallowtail Drive for Route 40 to transfer passengers; the Route 40 bus will depart Walmart at 14 minutes past the hour and meet the Route 4 bus at Dunlawton Avenue / Church Street to transfer passengers going north.
- All other routes and New Smyrna Beach Flex service will not operate.
- For Votran Gold service changes, contact your reservationist or customer service.
The Trolley season will end with the last day of service on September 3. Passengers may use Route 1A and Route 17 for service to continue trips from the beachside to downtown. Riders are encouraged to refer to the printed and online schedules for specific route information. For more information, please call 386-761-7700 in Daytona Beach, 386- 943-7033 in West Volusia or 386-424-6800 in Southeast Volusia, or click here.