Published on May 21st, 2013 | by NSB Observer0
Votran Schedule Changes for Memorial Day
Votran will operate a limited service schedule Memorial Day, Monday, May 27. Riders are encouraged to plan Memorial Day travel in advance.
West Volusia changes include:
- Routes 22, 24 and the Volusia/Orlando I-4 Express will not operate
- Route 20 will operate every two hours beginning with the 7:32 a.m. southbound trip at Northgate Plaza
- Northbound trips will depart Market Place every two hours from 8:35 a.m. to 4:35 p.m
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate on a Saturday schedule
East Volusia changes include:
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15 and 17 will operate on the Sunday schedule
- Buses will operate from the Intermodal Transfer Facility (ITF), not the Transfer Plaza
- Routes 40 and 41 will operate every two hours
- The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton Avenue and U.S. Hwy 1 at 6:47 a.m.
- Northbound trips will depart Canal Street and U.S. Hwy 1 every two hours beginning at 7:47 a.m. through 5:47 p.m.
- There will be no buses on Swallowtail Drive for Route 40 to transfer passengers, so the Route 40 will meet the Route 4 at Dunlawton Avenue and Church Street to transfer passengers going north
- Route 40 will depart Walmart every two hours from 8:14 a.m. through 4:14 p.m.
- The first Route 41 southbound trip will depart Canal Street and U. S. Hwy 1 at 7 a.m.
- Regular trips depart every two hours from 8:50 a.m. through 4:50 p.m.
- The 2:50 p.m. trip departing Canal Street and U.S. Hwy 1 will be the only trip serving Oak Hill
All other routes will not operate.
Riders are encouraged to refer to the printed and online schedules for specific route information. For more information, please call 386-761-7700 in Daytona Beach, 386-943-7033 in West Volusia or 386-424-6800 in Southeast Volusia.